get our free mentor tips
direct to your inbox

Join Now Free
1% Sales Tactics

1% Sales Tactics

Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

Over the last 13 years there is a couple of things that have made a huge difference when closing sales and it was to

Stop closing with your mouth, All the other salespeople do that.

And how is that going for them and what do you do instead?

Close with your ears.

What do I mean by that?

Let me ask you a question.

What do you think a successful sales call should sound like?

Scenario A – the salesperson….

1. Perfectly presents his presentation

2. Shows all the features and benefits

3. Tells them why they should act NOW and not later

4. Handles the objections as they come up

5. And justifies price

Scenario B – the salesperson…

1. Asks questions

2. Tries to help the prospect

3. Qualifies the prospect

4. Then helps them find out if this product is for them

If you said scenario A is what a successful sales conversation sounds like, then you’re right

If you were pumping and dumping stocks in 1987.

To sell in the 21st century, scenario B is much more effective.

Top business owners using the new way of selling talk about 20% of the time, The rest of the 80% is the prospect talking. 

In fact, these top players don’t even talk 20% of the time.

They ask strategic questions to get the prospect to open up, reveal their problems and give you the ability to diagnose them.

Questions let people close themselves on why they need your product or service.

That’s why you don’t need to be pushy or slimy or unethical.

Because you aren’t selling them on how bad they need what you have. 

They’re selling themselves and you on why you should let them buy from you.

Primarily Asking Questions Works For 3 Reasons:

1. It’s more powerful than shoving your product or service down your prospect’s throat

2. It’s the opposite of most sales people because they’re usually aggressive, pushy, and manipulative

3. It shows you care, and can help you build an emotional connection with the prospect

Forbes hit the nail on the head when they said,

“People Tend To Make Purchases Based On Emotion. A Strong Emotional Connection With Customers Helps You Cut Through The “Noise” And Make An Impact.” -Forbes

You know a lot about the product or service you’re offering.

But people don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.

They need to know that you have their back.

The biggest secret to success in sales and closing is actually giving a damn about the prospect. Their results. And their outcome from buying from you.

When your product or service is not a good fit, tell them it’s not a good fit.

If there’s other people who are better suited to help them, refer them.

That’s what I’m talking about.

And that’s just a taste of the new method of sales.

You can learn more in depth how to sell ethically like the top 1%

CLICK HERE

 

Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
1-sales-tactics